My first contribution to the weekly Disquiet Junto community project.
I used my DIY hardware modules instead of the Reaktor Blocks modules suggested by Robin Rimbaud
Here is what he suggested und what I used instead
- Bento Box Osc - Thomas Henry 4046 VCO
- Bento Box SVF - CGS77 Serge 1973 VCF
- Bento Box VCA - L-1 Tube VCA
- Bento Box Mix - simple output mixer
- Bento Box Env - CGS76 Serge Envelope (in cycle mode)
- Bento Box LFO - 1/2 CGS114 Serge Dual Universal Slope Generator
- Bento Box S&H - yusynth S&H and noise
- Bento Box 4 Mods - two Baby 10 Sequencers and a Turing Machine (Arduino based)
Read more: Disquiet Junto Project - disquiet0381 - 25.4.2019
A litte jam with my Lunetta. LogoRok is the artist name for a new project of mine and Modulo is the name of an album soon to be released on Bandcamp.
In the last days I recorded some pieces with my lunetta. They're going to be released on bandcamp as artist "Logorok".
Here is a raw, unedited recording of the first track.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
A little bouncing ball demo. #sdiy #sergesynthesizer #sergemodular Sound is from the smooth generator, pitch modulated by a sequencer . Upper half of the DUSG is a sawtooth modulating the speed of the lower half and triggers the sequencer. Lower half triggers the envelope which controls a low pass gate.
This program steps through 16 outputs.
Ther are still some functions to be developed
- reset (goto step 1)
- disable (stop a current step)
- dynamic gatelength according to clock speed
- step selection by control voltage (no clock)
- and a litte bit of code optimizing
Something more rhythmical. Is this Techno?
- Just Audacity - 8.7.2018
- Allen Strange's Dream Machine patch 31.5.2018
- New category "Synthesizers" - 1.5.2018
- Music with my new DIY Serge modules - 31.3.2018
- Some Fun Music - 12.3.2018
- Universal Slope Generator CGS114 and Smooth Stepped Generator CGS92 - 18.2.2018
- Ken Stone CGS34 Analog Shift Register - 4.3.2018
- First Patch with the new Dual Cabinet System - 21.1.2018
- New cabinet populated - 16.1.2017
- Build of my second cabinet December 2017
- Short demo of a sequential switch
- Videoblog - Episode 4 - Serge Universal Slope Generator and Wave Multiplier